The Rope Dual Threat Trainer™
- The Rope Trainer™ uses an actual baseball to reinforce proper; grip, balance, arm extension and follow through.
- Immediate tactile, auditory and physical feedback allows you to adjust your techniques at you train.
- Adjustable tether & quick assembly.
The Rope Dual Threat Trainer™ includes:
- - regulation size baseball
- - predrilled tether insert holes for 2 seam & 4 seam grip positions
- - specialized tether attachment
Using The Rope Dual Threat Trainer™safely:
- Hold baseball in proper grip position, with tether attachment between index and middle fingers.
- Engage in throwing motion, HOLDING BALL AT ALL TIMES & DO NOT RELEASE, as directed by coach or parent.
- Proper follow through is indicated when rope/tether brushes against player’s back at the end of the throwing motion.
- NEVER HOLD The Rope Trainer™ by the rope/tether attachment or rope end. Trainer is ONLY intended for use when holding ball AT ALL TIMES.
- Ball should NEVER leave user’s grip for any reason. The Rope Trainer™ should NEVER BE THROWN.
- The Rope Trainer™ should be used under supervision of an adult.
- Improper use may result in accidental damage or injury. Follow all instructions and safety guidelines.
- See instructional video at www.perfectpitchandthrow.com for more information.
- USE UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES.
Directions for attaching the ball to the rope/tether attachment.
- Insert rope/tether attachment into user selected insert hole.
- Push rope/tether attachment toward center of ball while turning rope/tether attachment a ¼ turn to the right, locking the rope/tether attachment in place.
- Pull on the rope/tether to ensure it’s locked in position and doesn’t come loose.
- To remove rope/tether attachment from insert hole: Push in toward center of ball, ¼ turn left, and remove the rope/tether attachment from the ball.